The Minnesota Regional Service Conference (MNRSC) brings all elements of NA regional services together to further the common welfare of NA. The RSC's mission is to unify NA Minnesota-wide by providing a forum at which:
- Elected Participants propose and gain fellowship consensus on initiatives that further the NA Regional Service vision;
- The fellowship, through an exchange of experience, strength, and hope, collectively expresses itself on matters affecting Narcotics Anonymous as a whole;
- NA groups have a means to guide and direct the activities of NA Regional Services;
- Participants ensure that the various elements of NA Regional Services are ultimately responsible to the groups they serve;
- Elected Participants are inspired with the joy of selfless service, and the knowledge that our efforts make a difference.
The MNRSC meets quarterly on the 2nd Saturday in May, August and November at 10:30 am at:
Sabathani Community Center
310 East 38th Street
Room J in the 3rd Floor Conference Center
Minneapolis, MN 55409
Our February meeting is our Annual Assembly of NA members in Minnesota known as "Creating Our Common Welfare." At this annual meeting we discuss issues that affect NA in Minnesota, NA around the world, and do strategic planning for the upcoming year(s).