Contribute to NA Minnesota
Our Seventh Tradition states: "Every NA group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions." The MNRSC only accepts contributions from NA members, NA groups and their committees such as ASC's and MNNAC.
Two ways to Contribute.
Send contributions to NA Minnesota to: Make checks out to MNRSC. -----------------
MNRSC-NA Minnesota Region
Contribute online via Paypal:
"In Narcotics Anonymous, we pay our own way to maintain our freedom. By giving freely, we ensure that we have meetings to attend, and we support the services that keep NA alive and growing all around the world." - IP No. 28 Funding NA Services
|Meetings that have more give more so that meetings that have less do not have to go without.|
We encourage members to keep in mind that our financial contributions to NA are one of the fundamental ways we can demonstrate our gratitude for the program that showed us a new way to live.
Being self-supporting means that NA services are supported by our own efforts.
When NA groups and committees send money to the service system (your Area, the MN Region, and NAWS), they help support some of the following efforts:
- Provide meeting lists to groups, professionals and institutions for addicts to find Narcotics Anonymous
- Provide a state-wide, toll-free Helpline to ensure addicts can find Narcotics Anonymous groups
- Provide public relations efforts to spread the word about NA in our communities who regularly work with addicts
- Provide literature and other supplies to help start new groups in developing areas
- These are just a handful of way our money helps us carry the message
Some NA groups divide their regular contributions to the service system in this way:
NA funds are to be used to further our primary purpose, and must be managed responsibly. To see MNRSC treasury reports, click here.